Introduce a touch of colourful warmth and eclectic style to your home with the Pali Multi Machine Washable Rug. Crafted with superior quality and durability, this rug is perfect for busy households. Plus, its easy washability ensures convenient maintenance without compromising on high style.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Perfect for homes with kids and pets; soft underfoot, spill-proof, and water- and stain-resistant; with an anti-slip backing and a low, smooth pile.
- WHERE TO USE: A rug for all seasons and all rooms. Hassle-free and terrific for high-traffic areas, kids' rooms, mudrooms, entryways, hallways, and any floor that gets wet, including bathrooms and kitchens. Not recommended for outdoor use.
- 100% Polyester
- Machine made
- Indoor Use Only
- Backing Material: Anti-Slip Grip
- Pile Height: 0.15
- Vacuum regularly to clean up dirt and debris.
- Rug sizes 5'x8' and smaller are machine washable; for best results use a standard 4.2+ Cu. Ft. or larger washer machine.
- Wash separately using cold water and a mild detergent; do not bleach.
- Hang or lay flat to dry; do not machine dry.
- Due to size, we recommend either spot cleaning rug sizes 6'x9' and 8' x10' or having them professionally cleaned in an extra-large capacity washing machine.
- Please note: if your rug arrives folded, it may take up to two weeks for any creases to relax.
Given the truly extensive number of patterns, colours and sizes, we cannot stock all Dash and Albert rugs in store. The majority of rugs are shipped from the warehouse to our Yonge Street location on order. Typical turnaround time is 8 to 12 business days. Once the rug arrives at our shop location, we ship it out and send you a shipping confirmation with tracking information.
Please note that once a parcel is picked up by the Courier (we use Canpar, FedEx, Purolator, ICS, or others depending on your location) it is out of our hands and we are not responsible for any delays, missing or lost packages or shipping damage. Should anything go awry with shipping, we will work with you to get it rectified and file any claims with the Carrier should that be required.
It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure the accuracy and safety of the shipping address provided. Home Smith will not be held liable for incorrectly entered shipping information or packages left, stolen or missing from an unreliable or unsafe shipping address.
We want you to be delighted with your Dash and Albert rug and we are here to help (by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-484-3702) should anything not go as planned with your purchase.
Once you notify us that you would like to return your purchase, we will send you a shipping label for the return. Refunds will show on your credit card statement within 10 business days of processing. Return shipping will be deducted from your credit. Rugs larger than 4' x 6' are considered custom orders and are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.