Beeswax candles offer a healthy & enlightened candle burning experience. Beeswax burns completely clean, is non-toxic & non-allergenic.
These candles contain no paraffin, benzene, acrolyn, lead, stearic acid, or any other chemicals. Simply 100% Pure, Canadian Beeswax.
Beeswax is the only fuel known to science that releases a negative ion as it burns. Negative ions are proven to eliminate dust, pollen, mould, smoke, food odour and pet dander, as well as airborne germs and bacteria.
Trust us - this is the healthiest candle you will burn in your home.
Sold individually, each votive has a 10 to 15 hour burn time.
Please check out our blog on Caring For Your Candle to learn how to make the most of your beeswax candle.