This incredible brush collection comes from a Dutch company in the Netherlands and we will not paint with anything else.
Staalmeester has been manufacturing paint brushes for over 70 years and their attention to detail, exceptional quality and value of a "forever" brush make these brushes truly exceptional.
This is a premium quality, professional level brush that, if taken care of, will last a lifetime. (So don't forget your brush soap!)
This unique synthetic / natural bristle blend has a short natural bristle, blended with a longer silky synthetic bristle. The natural bristle ensures better paint absorption and the synthetic bristle component allows for a smooth, even application having minimal to no brush strokes.
This top quality brush has a traditional beechwood handle and a stainless steel ferrule, (did you ever see a prettier brush?), with deeply set bristles. This rather huge brush is ideal for painting walls and ceilings.
140 mm x 40mm
The Original Series Features:
- Blend of natural and synthetic bristles
- Suited for applying all types of paint
- The natural bristles help to hold humidity and paint for excellent coverage and faster application on large surfaces
- The synthetic bristles help to smooth the paint
- Handmade in Europe
- FSC sustainable wood used for the handles
- Developed by a proud Dutch family company