Add a stylish air of mystery to your interiors with this sophisticated print from Janet Hill
We love the classic Orient Express feel of this beautiful print from Janet Hill. Sophisticated and charming with a touch of mystery, this print harkens back to our favourite mysteries. Who is Edward Pink? Why was he kidnapped? There are 11 other parts?
Stratford, Ontario artist Janet Hill's work is elegant, yet whimsical - often with an underlying narrative that instantly captures the imagination. Her painting style evokes a sense of nostalgia, timeless beauty, mystery, humour and comfort.
We are obsessed! There is an edge and humour to these prints that we can just not resist. The smaller size makes these easy to frame and great to add to an art wall or a small, unexpected corner.
- Image Size: Approximately 7.5" x 10"
- Paper Size: 8.5" x 11" (please note these prints are unframed)
- Printed using archival inks on heavyweight matte fine art paper (100% cotton rag).
- All prints are digitally signed and titled and come with an "Authentic Art Print" card.
- Prints are packaged with a lightweight chipboard backing for added stability.
- Made in Canada.