This incredible brush collection comes from a Dutch company in the Netherlands and once you've used these brushes, you will not want to paint with anything else.
Staalmeester has been manufacturing paint brushes for over 70 years and their attention to detail, exceptional quality and value of a "forever" brush make these brushes truly exceptional.
This is a premium quality, professional level brush that, if taken care of, will last a lifetime.
Our Staalmeester Natural Round Wax brushes are made from white, high-quality natural bristles and mounted in a nickel ferrule. It is ideal for applying Milk Paint, stains and waxes as the chungking bristles will easily tolerate solvents for cleaning.
Available in 3 sizes:
- 16 mm
- 20 mm
- 24 mm
The Natural Series Features:
- Pure Chungking bristles
- Suited for Milk Paints, stains and waxes
- Helps to create textured finishes
- Ideal for stenciling
- Handmade in Europe
- FSC sustainable wood used for the handles
- Sustainable packaging (eco-friendly inks on recycled paper)
- Developed by a proud Dutch family company