Part of the exclusive Bunny Williams collection, this jute woven rug features a striking original design, soumak weave background, and cut-pile pattern.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly, sustainable, natural materials; tightly woven, ultra-durable construction; thick profile with raised, textured pattern; sophisticated, natural earthen charm; richly textured, rustic look and feel.
WHERE TO USE: For indoor use only; best in high-traffic areas like the main hallway, living room, or family room.
HOW IT'S MADE: These rugs are crafted through a complicated technique that involves the artisan skillfully braiding larger loops of the weft yarn around an additional warp to create a more textured surface.
• Recommended for indoor and enclosed, covered-porch use only.
• Regular vacuuming, rotation, and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• When vacuuming, always use the standard head; never use the rotating brush.
• Remove dry spots by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot.
• Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
• High traffic may cause a loop to occasionally pop up. Do not pull or trim the loop with scissors; simply tuck it back into the weave.
• Flammable; do not place near a source of ignition.
This product is available by special order. Please allow up to a 4 week lead time for special orders.
Additional shipping charges will apply for rugs 8x10 and larger.