A pattern of intersecting chevrons in all the shades of grey evokes a myriad of images from snowflakes to stars; conifers to diamonds. Timeless design and heirloom quality in hand-hooked wool make this a versatile rug.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Durable construction; low maintenance; cushy, high profile; soft underfoot; stylish and sophisticated; timeless appeal.
- WHERE TO USE: Perfect for high-traffic areas like the master bedroom, family room, or hallway.
- HOW IT'S MADE: Four to five piles of wool yarn are used in large hooks to create these high-profile rugs. Cotton canvas back, attached with latex.
• Regular vacuuming, a gentle shake, and occasional grooming will keep these rugs looking their best.
• As hooked rugs settle, a stray loop of yarn may pop up. This is perfectly normal. Do not pull the loop; simply trim it with scissors.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.