A pattern of intersecting chevrons in all the shades of grey evokes a myriad of images from snowflakes to stars; conifers to diamonds. Timeless design and heirloom quality in hand-hooked wool make this a versatile rug.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Durable construction; low maintenance; cushy, high profile; soft underfoot; stylish and sophisticated; timeless appeal.
- WHERE TO USE: Perfect for high-traffic areas like the master bedroom, family room, or hallway.
- HOW IT'S MADE: Four to five piles of wool yarn are used in large hooks to create these high-profile rugs. Cotton canvas back, attached with latex.
• Regular vacuuming, a gentle shake, and occasional grooming will keep these rugs looking their best.
• As hooked rugs settle, a stray loop of yarn may pop up. This is perfectly normal. Do not pull the loop; simply trim it with scissors.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in colour & slight variations in size are expected.
Made in India.
Crafted by artisans committed to fair-labour practices.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Due to the size and weight of larger rugs, additional shipping charges may apply on rugs larger than 8x10. Please contact us directly for details prior to ordering larger sizes if shipping is required.