Simple weave of ivory cotton warp and slubby jute weft adds visual and tactile texture to this low profile flat woven rug. Ideal for living room, entryway, kitchen and other high traffic areas. Reversible for extended life and beauty.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly, sustainable, natural materials; tightly woven, ultra-durable braided construction; thick profile, reversible; sophisticated, natural earthen charm; richly textured, rustic look and feel.
WHERE TO USE: Ideal for high-traffic areas like the living room, dining room, or covered porch. Placement of these rugs are important, as our Jute rugs are dyed with vegetable based dyes that can fade if exposed to frequent sunlight.
HOW IT'S MADE: Made of thick, super-strong natural jute yarns. Each row of these hand-crafted rugs is specially woven around a metal rod to achieve a chunky, looped effect. Natural colour variations can occur.
• Recommended for indoor and enclosed, covered-porch use only.
• Regular vacuuming, rotation, and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• When vacuuming, always use the standard head; never use the rotating brush.
• Remove dry spots by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot.
• Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
• High traffic may cause a loop to occasionally pop up. Do not pull or trim the loop with scissors; simply tuck it back into the weave.
• Flammable; do not place near a source of ignition.
This product is available by special order. Please allow up to a 4 week lead time for special orders.
Additional shipping charges will apply for rugs 8x10 and larger.