The artist Gayle Harismowich has overlapped her graphic black ink drawings over famous titles of vintage books. Subjects include:
- A Mask Over "Le Corbeau" by Edgar Poe (known in English as "The Raven"
- Flower over "The City of Fire" by Grace Livingston Hill
- Flower over "Self Raised" by Mrs. E. D. E. N. Southworth
- A female bust over "Much Adoe About Nothing" by William Shakespeare
- Vase over "Evangeline: A Tale of Acadie" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A historic tribute to "Notre Dame De Paris" by Victor Hugo (known in English as "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"
- Rabbits over "Universal Architecture - Book II" by Thomas Wright
- Ferns over "Opere Varie" by Giambattista Piranesi
- Maze Pattern over "Q. Horatius Flaccus" by Richardi Bentleil
- Face among flowers over "House of White Shadows" by B. L. Farjeon
- Outside Dimensions: 42" x 52"
Unless currently in stock in our shop, our art pieces are custom made to order. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.
Please note that these prints can not be shipped and are available for in-store pickup only.