The artist Gayle Harismowich has overlapped her graphic black ink drawings over famous titles of vintage books. Subjects include:
- A Mask Over "Le Corbeau" by Edgar Poe (known in English as "The Raven"
- Flower over "The City of Fire" by Grace Livingston Hill
- Flower over "Self Raised" by Mrs. E. D. E. N. Southworth
- A female bust over "Much Adoe About Nothing" by William Shakespeare
- Vase over "Evangeline: A Tale of Acadie" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A historic tribute to "Notre Dame De Paris" by Victor Hugo (known in English as "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"
- Rabbits over "Universal Architecture - Book II" by Thomas Wright
- Ferns over "Opere Varie" by Giambattista Piranesi
- Maze Pattern over "Q. Horatius Flaccus" by Richardi Bentleil
- Face among flowers over "House of White Shadows" by B. L. Farjeon
- Outside Dimensions: 42" x 52"
Unless currently in stock in our shop, our art pieces are custom made to order. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.
Please note that due to its size, weight and delicate nature, additional shipping charges may apply to the larger sized print. Please contact us for detailed information and a shipping quote prior to ordering.