Frontispiece Series: Drawings over Vintage Book Titles, Small
The artist Gayle Harismowich has overlapped her graphic black ink drawings over famous titles of vintage books. Subjects include:
- Flower over "The City of Fire" by Grace Livingston Hill
- Flower over "Self Raised" by Mrs. E. D. E. N. Southworth
- A female bust over "Much Adoe About Nothing" by William Shakespeare
- Vase over "Evangeline: A Tale of Acadie" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A historic tribute to "Notre Dame De Paris" by Victor Hugo (known in English as "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"
- Rabbits over "Universal Architecture - Book II" by Thomas Wright
- Ferns over "Opere Varie" by Giambattista Piranesi
- Maze Pattern over "Q. Horatius Flaccus" by Richardi Bentleil
- Face among flowers over "House of White Shadows" by B. L. Farjeon
- Mask over "Le Corbeau" By Edgar Poe (known in English as "The Raven"
- Outside Dimensions: 17" x 21"
This item is available for reorder when out of stock. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of out of stock items.