Part of the Dash & Albert Bunny Williams collection, this delicately striped, Black indoor/outdoor rug was inspired by an antique rug sample from the designer's own personal collection. Due to the handmade nature of this area rug, variations in colour are expected.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly polyester fibre made from recycled plastic bottles; durable construction, UV-treated for fade resistance; soft, wool-like texture; lightweight, low profile, reversible; washable, scrubbable.
WHERE TO USE: Just right for high-traffic areas and the porch or patio.
HOW IT'S MADE: Recycled polyester (PET) yarns make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven rugs, with the weft skipping specific warps to create the pattern.
- Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
- Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
- Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
- PET rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If your PET rug is outdoors and becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
- Do not machine wash or dry.
Made of 100% PET, a polyester fibre made from recycled plastic bottles. This pattern is available for order in 4 different colours. Please see our other listings for "Samson PET" rugs.