The rhythmical design of this luxurious, plush wool rug conjures surfaces of ancient hand-laid rock walls. The contrast between stone and mortar is further represented by the meticulously tufted high and low levels of the velvety hand-sheared pile. A signature motif of Marie Flanigan, an award-winning interior designer. This rug is a part of our design collaboration with Marie to produce a lifestyle collection that reflects her signature style of timeless elegance and innovative simplicity.
WHERE TO USE: Perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, and more.
HOW IT'S MADE: Wool yarns are hand-hooked with a hooking gun to create the rug design, then sheared to create the pile. Cotton canvas back, attached with latex.
• Regular vacuuming, a gentle shake, and occasional grooming will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Vacuuming should take care of any stray fibres or fuzzy spots that may appear in the first few weeks of use.
• As tufted rugs settle, a stray loop of yarn may pop up. This is perfectly normal. Do not pull the loop; simply trim it with scissors.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
It is common for tufted rugs to shed due to their hand-sheared pile. With use, loose fibres will eventually work their way to the surface, so frequent vacuuming is recommended. High-traffic may cause a stray yarn to pop up, simply trim with a sharp pair of scissors, do not pull the yarns. Even though shedding does occur –and is not preventable–there are steps you can take to help maintain the shedding of your wool rug.
- 100% Wool with 100% Cotton Backing
- Indoor Use Only
- Designer: Marie Flanigan
- Pile Height: 0.75
Professionally clean only.
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in colour & slight variations in size are expected.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Due to the size and weight of larger rugs, additional shipping charges may apply on rugs larger than 8x10. Please contact us directly for details prior to ordering larger sizes if shipping is required.