This incredible brush collection comes from a Dutch company in the Netherlands and we will not paint with anything else. Staalmeester has been manufacturing paint brushes for over 70 years and their attention to detail, exceptional quality and value of a "forever" brush make these brushes truly exceptional.
The synthetic blend bristles can be used with of all types of paint, however, we are particularly thrilled with the way it performs with Fusion Mineral Paint and Milk Paint.
This is a premium quality, professional level brush that, if taken care of, will last a lifetime. (So don't forget your brush soap!)
The oval shape of this brush makes it easy to switch between narrow and larger surfaces with the same brush. We love how easy and fast it makes our painting projects and especially how nicely it fits in the hand.
This top quality brush has a traditional beechwood handle and a copper ferrule, (did you ever see a prettier brush?), with deeply set bristles which is ideal for painting small projects, complicated mouldings, banisters, window frames, ledges, doors and of course furniture. The Staalmeester synthetic blend bristles have a band of string that is to be kept intact as this gives the bristles direction and perfect tension.
42 mm x 33 mm Oval
The Original Series Features:
- Blend of natural and synthetic bristles
- Suited for applying all types of paint
- The natural bristles help to hold humidity and paint for excellent coverage and faster application on large surfaces
- The synthetic bristles help to smooth the paint
- Handmade in Europe
- FSC sustainable wood used for the handles
- Developed by a proud Dutch family company