Part of our Designer Favourites collection of go-to rugs in timeless styles and a variety of durable constructions.
This jute rug is woven with soft cotton yarns in a rustic, braid-like weave.
94% jute / 6% cotton
*Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or colour. For indoor and enclosed porch use only. We recommend not placing these rugs in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
HOW IT'S MADE: Made of thick, super-strong natural jute yarns. Each row of these hand-crafted rugs is specially woven around a metal rod to achieve a chunky, looped effect. Natural colour variations can occur.
• Recommended for indoor and enclosed, covered-porch use only.
• Regular vacuuming, rotation, and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• When vacuuming, always use the standard head; never use the rotating brush.
• Remove dry spots by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot.
• Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
• High traffic may cause a loop to occasionally pop up. Do not pull or trim the loop with scissors; simply tuck it back into the weave.
• Flammable; do not place near a source of ignition.
Made in India.
Crafted by Artisans committed to Fair Labour Practices
This product is available by special order. Please allow up to a 4 week lead time for special orders.
Additional shipping charges will apply for rugs 8x10 and larger.