Part of our Designer Favourites collection of go-to rugs in timeless styles and a variety of durable constructions.
This jute rug is woven with soft cotton yarns in a rustic, braid-like weave.
94% jute / 6% cotton
*Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or colour. For indoor and enclosed porch use only. We recommend not placing these rugs in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
HOW IT'S MADE: Made of thick, super-strong natural jute yarns. Each row of these hand-crafted rugs is specially woven around a metal rod to achieve a chunky, looped effect. Natural colour variations can occur.
• Recommended for indoor and enclosed, covered-porch use only.
• Regular vacuuming, rotation, and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• When vacuuming, always use the standard head; never use the rotating brush.
• Remove dry spots by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot.
• Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
• High traffic may cause a loop to occasionally pop up. Do not pull or trim the loop with scissors; simply tuck it back into the weave.
• Flammable; do not place near a source of ignition.
Made in India.
Crafted by Artisans committed to Fair Labour Practices
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Due to the size and weight of larger rugs, additional shipping charges may apply on rugs larger than 8x10. Please contact us directly for details prior to ordering larger sizes if shipping is required.