This incredible brush collection comes from a Dutch company in the Netherlands and we will not paint with anything else. Staalmeester has been manufacturing paint brushes for over 70 years and their attention to detail, exceptional quality and value of a "forever" brush make these brushes truly exceptional.
The synthetic blend bristles can be used with of all types of paint, however, we are particularly thrilled with the way it performs with Fusion Mineral Paint and Milk Paint.
This is a premium quality, professional level brush that, if taken care of, will last a lifetime. (So don't forget your brush soap!)
Bended brushes such as these may look unusual, but trust us - these are amazing in hard to reach places such as edges and corners. The design of the brush gives you amazing control.
This top quality brush has a traditional beechwood handle and a nickel ferrule, (did you ever see a prettier brush?), with deeply set bristles which is ideal for painting small projects, complicated mouldings, banisters, window frames, ledges, doors and of course furniture.
The Original Series Features:
- Blend of natural and synthetic bristles
- Suited for applying all types of paint
- The natural bristles help to hold humidity and paint for excellent coverage and faster application on large surfaces
- The synthetic bristles help to smooth the paint
- Handmade in Europe
- FSC sustainable wood used for the handles
- Developed by a proud Dutch family company