Dash & Albert Rug-Stop Area Rug Pad
To ensure safety thought your home and prevent your area rug from slipping, we recommend you use a Rug Pad. Not only do they provide safety and stability to your area rugs large and small, but they extend the life of your rug and won't damage your floors.
If you are looking for a rug pad that will provide stability and safety and you don't need extra padding (or cost), then this is the rug pad for you. It's quality construction is perfect for all types of hard surface flooring. You can select the rug pad closest in size to your actual area rug. If it's a little too big, these pads are very easy to trim with scissors to get a perfect fit and not peek out from under your rug.
- Basic utility non-slip rug pad for area rugs on hard-surface floors.
- Perfect for applications that do not require extra cushion.
- Broad open-weave construction allows airflow and makes vacuuming easier.
- Woven polyester scrim coated with high-grade PVC compound.
- To clean: hand wash in a mild detergent, rinse, and air dry.
Sorry, these pads cannot be used on radiant-heat flooring. For rug pads safe for radiant floor heating, please see our Floor-Lock Solid Rug Pads.
Crafted by artisans committed to fair-labor practices.