For an on-trend graphic pop, this finalist in our Rug Design Challenge was inspired by cement tiles. A tracery pattern of quatrefoils repeats across the micro-hooked wool rug for a traditional, ornamental vibe. Designed by Blogger Lauren McBride.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Durable construction; low maintenance; low profile; soft underfoot; eye-catching designs; stylish and sophisticated; timeless appeal.
- WHERE TO USE: Perfect for high-traffic areas like the living room, kids' rooms, staircases, and the hallway.
HOW IT'S MADE: Three to four plies of smaller wool yarn are used in each hook and hand-guided through a canvas tracing pattern with a hooking gun. The small, tight hooks create a low-profile rug. Cotton canvas back, attached with latex. With this technique, the artisans are able to get very detailed with designs.
• Regular vacuuming, a gentle shake, and occasional grooming will keep these rugs looking their best.
• As hooked rugs settle, a stray loop of yarn may pop up. This is perfectly normal. Do not pull the loop; simply trim it with scissors.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
Available in Blue and Ivory. Please see our separate product listing for "Vintage Tile Ivory Micro Hooked Wool Rug".
Please contact us directly to order out of stock sizes.
Please note: Sizes 8x10" and larger of this product do not qualify for free shipping. Due to its size and weight, additional freight charges may apply. Please contact us for details and a shipping quote.