Lavishly luxurious, this heavyweight wool rug is a delicious delight. Hand-knotted and hand-spotted, the deeply dense and cushy pile serves to highlight the beauty of the unbleached colour variations of natural wool fleece. The random stippling of irregularly shaped splotches is a signature motif of Marie Flanigan, an award-winning interior designer. This plush wool rug is offered in a range of mineral shades as part of our design collaboration with Marie to produce a lifestyle collection that reflects her signature style of timeless elegance and innovative simplicity.
Crafted by artisans committed to fair-labour practices.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Durable construction; plush feel; eye-catching, unusual weave. Because the weave lies in a single direction and is not apt to pull, hand-knotted rugs can appear lighter from one angle than the other - an optical illusion that is part of their appeal.
- WHERE TO USE: Area rugs that are perfect for "center stage" rooms like the living room, dining room, or master bedroom.
- CARE: Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best. For wool rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only.
- It is common for wool rugs to shed, as they are created from natural fibers that form long strands of material that are then hand-knotted to create delightfully soft and durable area rugs. Due to the sheared pile, loose fibers will eventually work their way to the surface. If your wool area rug starts shedding, this is normal. Just trim any tufts of wool that appear with a sharp pair of scissors; do not pull the fibers.
- For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
- 100% Wool
- Indoor Use Only
- Designer: Marie Flanigan
- Pile Height: 0.75
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in colour & slight variations in size are expected.
Made in India.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Due to the size and weight of larger rugs, additional shipping charges may apply on rugs sized 8x10 and larger. Please contact us directly for details prior to ordering larger sizes if shipping is required.