Tufted and raised pattern of natural jute creates dimension and contrast against the dramatic density of the black woven wool base.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly, sustainable, natural materials; ultra-durable construction; thick profile and plush, soft feel; sophisticated, natural earthen charm; richly textured, rustic look and feel.
WHERE TO USE: Stunning additions to both high- and low-traffic rooms throughout the home. Placement of these rugs are important, as our Jute rugs are dyed with vegetable based dyes that can fade if exposed to frequent sunlight.
HOW IT'S MADE: Jute fibres are hand-spun into thick yarns that are then hand-knotted and sheared on a vertical loom, interspersing dyed and un-dyed yarns to create the pattern. Rugs are then washed and trimmed for softness. Natural colour variations can occur.
• Recommended for indoor and enclosed, covered-porch use only.
• Regular vacuuming, rotation, and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• When vacuuming, always use the standard head; never use the rotating brush.
• Remove dry spots by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot.
• Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
• Flammable; do not place near a source of ignition.
This product is available by special order. Please allow up to a 4 week lead time for special orders.
Additional shipping charges will apply for rugs 8x10 and larger.