Pali Woven Jute Rug
Timeless and transitional quatrefoil medallions in durable yarn dyed jute add eclectic bohemian character and colourful warmth to any room.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly, sustainable, natural materials; tightly woven, ultra-durable braided construction; sophisticated, natural earthen charm; richly textured, rustic look and feel.
- WHERE TO USE: Ideal for high-traffic areas like the living room, dining room, or covered porch. Placement of these rugs is important, as our Jute rugs are dyed with vegetable based dyes that can fade if exposed to frequent sunlight.
- HOW IT'S MADE: Made of thick, super-strong natural jute yarns. Each row of these hand-crafted rugs is specially woven around a metal rod to achieve a chunky, looped effect. Natural colour variations can occur.
• Recommended for indoor and enclosed, covered-porch use only.
• Regular vacuuming, rotation, and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• When vacuuming, always use the standard head; never use the rotating brush.
• Remove dry spots by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot.
• Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
• High traffic may cause a loop to occasionally pop up. Do not pull or trim the loop with scissors; simply tuck it back into the weave.
• Flammable; do not place near a source of ignition
- 85% Jute/9% Cotton/5% Polyester/1% Other. Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition. For jute rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only.
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in colour & slight variations in size are expected.
Made in India. Crafted By Artisans committed to fair labour practices.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Due to the size and weight of larger rugs, additional shipping charges may apply on rugs larger than 8x10. Please contact us directly for details prior to ordering larger sizes if shipping is required.