Allover latticework design emerges from a muted ivory field in a diminutive and refined take on a traditional Moroccan design. The velvety pile and refined sensibility of this heirloom rug belies a durable construction, making it perfect for "center stage" rooms like the living room, dining room, or master suite.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Durable construction; plush feel; eye-catching, unusual weave. Because the weave lies in a single direction and is not apt to pull, hand-knotted rugs can appear lighter from one angle than the other - an optical illusion that is part of their appeal.
- WHERE TO USE: Area rugs that are perfect for "center stage" rooms like the living room, dining room, or master bedroom.
- CARE: Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best. For wool rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only.
- It is common for wool rugs to shed, as they are created from natural fibers that form long strands of material that are then hand-knotted to create delightfully soft and durable area rugs. Due to the sheared pile, loose fibers will eventually work their way to the surface. If your wool area rug starts shedding, this is normal. Just trim any tufts of wool that appear with a sharp pair of scissors; do not pull the fibers.
- For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
91% Wool/5% Cotton/4% Other
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected.
Made in India.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Due to the size and weight of larger rugs, additional shipping charges may apply on rugs larger than 8x10. Please contact us directly for details prior to ordering larger sizes if shipping is required.