Shades of beloved blue stripes intermingle with navy and white to create a lyrical play on coastal chic. Woven in resilient recycled P.E.T. performance threads, this durable and fade-resistant rug feels as soft as cotton.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles; durable construction, UV-treated for fade resistance; soft, wool-like texture; lightweight, low profile, reversible; washable, scrubbable.
WHERE TO USE: Just right for high-traffic areas and the porch or patio.
HOW IT'S MADE: Recycled polyester (P.E.T.) yarns make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven rugs, with the weft skipping specific warps to create the pattern.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
• Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
• PET rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If your P.E.T. rug is outdoors and becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
• Do not machine wash or dry.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Due to the size and weight of larger rugs, additional shipping charges may apply on rugs larger than 8x10. Please contact us directly for details prior to ordering larger sizes if shipping is required.