Part of the exclusive Bunny Williams collection, this jute woven rug features a striking original design, soumak weave background, and cut-pile pattern.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly, sustainable, natural materials; tightly woven, ultra-durable construction; thick profile with raised, textured pattern; sophisticated, natural earthen charm; richly textured, rustic look and feel.
WHERE TO USE: For indoor use only; best in high-traffic areas like the main hallway, living room, or family room.
HOW IT'S MADE: These rugs are crafted through a complicated technique that involves the artisan skillfully braiding larger loops of the weft yarn around an additional warp to create a more textured surface.
• Recommended for indoor and enclosed, covered-porch use only.
• Regular vacuuming, rotation, and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• When vacuuming, always use the standard head; never use the rotating brush.
• Remove dry spots by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot.
• Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
• High traffic may cause a loop to occasionally pop up. Do not pull or trim the loop with scissors; simply tuck it back into the weave.
• Flammable; do not place near a source of ignition.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Due to the size and weight of larger rugs, additional shipping charges may apply on rugs larger than 8x10. Please contact us directly for details prior to ordering larger sizes if shipping is required.