Indoor/outdoor area rugs in an African-inspired geometric. Made of 100% PET, a polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles; durable construction, UV-treated for fade resistance; soft, wool-like texture; lightweight; often reversible; washable, scrubbable.
WHERE TO USE: Just right for high-traffic areas and the porch or patio.
HOW IT'S MADE: Recycled polyester (P.E.T.) yarns make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven rugs, with the weft skipping specific warps to create the pattern
- Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
- Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
- Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
- PET rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If your P.E.T. rug is outdoors and becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
- Do not machine wash or dry.
Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition. All polyester area rugs are hoseable, scrubbable , and bleachable. Air dry only. Do not machine wash or dry.
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in colour & slight variations in size are expected.
Made in India.