For a nuanced neutral look, the random weave of burly marled jute yarns creates a uniquely random striped pattern in an ultra durable, densely woven construction. Enjoy the true essence of earthy, sustainable jute in all of its slubby, naturally coloured, undyed beauty. Designed by Marie Flanigan, award-winning interior designer and founder of Marie Flanigan Interiors. This rug is a part of a design collaboration with Marie to produce a lifestyle collection that reflects her signature style of timeless elegance and innovative simplicity.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly, sustainable, natural materials; tightly woven, ultra-durable braided construction; sophisticated, natural earthen charm; richly textured, rustic look and feel.
- WHERE TO USE: Ideal for high-traffic areas like the living room, dining room, or covered porch. Placement of these rugs is important, as our Jute rugs are dyed with vegetable based dyes that can fade if exposed to frequent sunlight.
- HOW IT'S MADE: Made of thick, super-strong natural jute yarns. Each row of these hand-crafted rugs is specially woven around a metal rod to achieve a chunky, looped effect. Natural colour variations can occur.
• Recommended for indoor and enclosed, covered-porch use only.
• Regular vacuuming, rotation, and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• When vacuuming, always use the standard head; never use the rotating brush.
• Remove dry spots by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot.
• Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
• High traffic may cause a loop to occasionally pop up. Do not pull or trim the loop with scissors; simply tuck it back into the weave.
• Flammable; do not place near a source of ignition
- 100% Jute Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in top condition. For jute rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only.
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in colour & slight variations in size are expected.
Made in India. Crafted By Artisans committed to fair labour practices.