Proudly designed and handcrafted in Canada. From the initial conception to wrapping it for a customer, this mask is in the truest sense, the work of Canadian artisans.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable aluminum nose wire and elastic ear loops to ensure perfect contour fit
- Tieback straps option available
- Double ply Japanese 100% organic and bio-degradable cotton: comfortable, breathable and strong after many washes
- Filter slot design allowing for insertion of extra layers of protection
- Classic 3 pleats style allowing fabric to naturally shape around your face and optimal comfort. One size fits all
- Soft, comfortable and breathable
- Fully washable and reusable
- Please note mask may show slight variation in patterns
- It is recommended the mask be washed before first use. Please hand wash and air dry to prolong its life. Do not iron ear loops.
Returns and Exchanges
- Due to the nature of the product, this item is for final sale and can not be returned or exchanged
Masks are recommended when physical distancing is not possible, but this mask is not a replacement for medical-grade protective equipment and using this mask does not replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19. Please continue to follow medical guidelines, practice physical distancing, wash your hands, and refrain from touching your face