With a crêpey, drapey hand and a refined seed stitch texture, this intricately hand woven cotton rug gives a tailored preppy element to pull a room together. Edge bound for a refined finish, the ivory ground comes in a choice of navy, cobalt, red or wheat awning stripe.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Durable construction; reversible.
- WHERE TO USE: High- and low-traffic spaces; well-used family areas like hallways, bedrooms, and living rooms.
- HOW IT'S MADE: Instead of the traditional weaves, these rugs have a double warp which makes them denser and heavier. Each rug is finished with hand binding. Due to the way these are made, small weaving imperfections are controlled to a minimum but are unavoidable.
- Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
- As woven rugs settle, a stray piece of yarn may pop up. This is perfectly normal. Do not cut the yarn; simply tuck and pull it back through the underside of the rug.
- Small rugs may be hand washed gently in cold water; professional cleaning is recommended for larger area rugs.
- Do not machine wash, bleach or tumble dry.
Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition. For cotton rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only.
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in colour & slight variations in size are expected.
Made in India.
Please note: Sizes 8x10' and larger of this product does not qualify for free shipping. Due to its size and weight, additional freight charges may apply. Please contact us for details and a shipping quote.