WHERE TO USE: High- and low-traffic spaces; well-used family areas like hallways, bedrooms, and stairs.
HOW IT'S MADE: Cotton yarns make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven, basic-loom-weave rugs. Stripes and pattern run the length or width of the rug.
- Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition. This rug contains viscose so it is best to avoid exposure to moisture of any kind, as this may cause permanent staining. Best suited for low-traffic, gently used rooms only. Not suitable for homes with children or pets. Professionally clean only.
- As woven rugs settle, a stray piece of yarn may pop up. This is perfectly normal. Do not cut the yarn; simply tuck and pull it back through the underside of the rug.
- Small rugs may be hand washed gently in cold water; professional cleaning is recommended for larger area rugs.
- Do not machine wash, bleach or tumble dry.
- 50% Cotton/17% Wool/17% Polyester/16% Viscose
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in colour & slight variations in size are expected.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Due to the size and weight of larger rugs, additional shipping charges may apply on rugs larger than 8x10. Please contact us directly for details prior to ordering larger sizes if shipping is required.