FEATURES & BENEFITS: Performance fiber with Moroccan style/visual appeal; Extremely comfortable underfoot due to soft long fibers; Eco-friendly polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles; durable construction, UV-treated for fade resistance; soft, wool-like texture; lightweight, washable, scrubbable.
WHERE TO USE: Great for stylish entryways, bathroom, and laundry rooms, as the fibers hold in dirt and dust until you are able to take it outside and shake it out.
HOW IT'S MADE: Recycled polyester (PET) yarns are hand-spun and machine-loomed to create the weft and weave of these rugs.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
• Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
• PET rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If your PET rug is outdoors and becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
• Do not machine wash or dry.o.