An easy-care, eco-friendly rug in a goes-with-anything, classic stripe? It is true! This durable indoor/outdoor area rug, in a deep beige with narrow navy stripes, is a natural fit for the lake house, the cabin, or home, sweet home!
Made of 100% PET, a polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles.
In order to achieve its rustic charm, this rug has been woven with large-diameter yarns. Consequently, slubs, knots, and other imperfections inherent to the hand-weaving process may be more visible on this style of rug than on a machine-woven rug or a rug made with small-diameter yarns. These imperfections are by intent and should not be considered defects.
WHERE TO USE: Just right for high-traffic areas and the porch or patio.
HOW IT'S MADE: Recycled polyester (PET) yarns make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven rugs, with the weft skipping specific warps to create the pattern.
- Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
- Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
- Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
- PET rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If your PET rug is outdoors and becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
- Do not machine wash or dry.