Based on an antique textile found at Brimfield Market, this indoor/outdoor rug has a rich mix of navy, indigo, and sky stripes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly polyester fibre made from recycled plastic bottles; durable construction, UV-treated for fade resistance; soft, wool-like texture; lightweight, low profile, reversible; washable, scrubbable.
WHERE TO USE: Just right for high-traffic areas and the porch or patio.
HOW IT'S MADE: Recycled polyester (PET) yarns make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven rugs, with the weft skipping specific warps to create the pattern.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
• Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
• PET rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If your PET rug is outdoors and becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
• Do not machine wash or dry.
This product is available by special order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Additional shipping charges will apply for rugs 8x10 and larger.
Please note: The 8x10' and 9x12' sizes of this product do not qualify for free shipping. Due to its size and weight, additional freight charges may apply. Please contact us for details and a shipping quote.