The Darby hand knotted and hand sheared wool rug takes one of artist Laura Park's uniquely stylized motifs and creates a medallion repeat. This heirloom quality rug has a plush feel and an eye-catching, unusual weave that gives excellent durability.
Please note that pattern scale will vary based on rug sizing. Please see examples of 2x3 and 5x8 rug photos for reference.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Plush feel; durable construction.
- WHERE TO USE: This rug is an ideal backdrop for your master bedroom, family room, or dining room.
- HOW IT'S MADE: Cotton and wool are first knotted and then sheared by hand, which creates a plush feel, unique mottled appearance, and excellent durability.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Some shedding may occur with all hand-knotted rugs. Use a low setting when vacuuming to minimize shedding If shedding still occurs, professional cleaning can help remove loose fibres.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
- 64% Wool/26% Nylon/10% Cotton
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected.
Made in India.
This rug is available for reorder when out of stock. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery of special orders. For rugs 9x12 and larger additional shipping charges will apply.