Featuring a delicate diamond pattern, this eco-friendly indoor/outdoor rug adds just a touch of graphic flair to rooms throughout the home.
Give your favourite rooms a modern twist with this eco-friendly indoor/outdoor rug in a classic diamond pattern.
Crafted by artisans committed to fair-labour practices.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly polyester fibre made from recycled plastic bottles; durable construction, UV-treated for fade resistance; soft, wool-like texture with eye-catching patterns; lightweight, low profile, reversible; washable, scrubbable.
WHERE TO USE: Just right for high-traffic areas and the porch or patio.
HOW IT'S MADE: Recycled polyester (PET) yarns make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven rugs, which are made on a jacquard loom. The weft and warp yarns are switched to create the reversible pattern.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
• Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
• PET rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If your PET rug is outdoors and becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
• Do not machine wash or dry.
This product is available by special order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.