With the high-end comfort of linen and practicality of paper napkins, these Francoise Paviot napkins are the best of both worlds.
Featuring an AIRLAID technology, these non-woven napkins are made out of a paper paste where the final result is amazingly close to traditional textiles and feels like linen.
Soft and strong, Paviot napkins are an affordable alternative to linen but more elegant than simple paper napkins.
Available in both Cocktail and Dinner sizes.
- Pack of 20 non-woven disposable napkins
- Linen look and touch - soft and resistant
- Dinner format 40 cm x 40 cm unfolded
- Cocktail format 25 cm x 25 cm
- Made in France
- Features Airlaid Technology