The Casar hand knotted and hand sheared wool rug takes one of artist Laura Park's uniquely stylized motifs and creates a medallion repeat. This heirloom quality rug has a plush feel and an eye-catching, unusual weave that gives excellent durability.
Please note that pattern scale will vary based on rug sizing.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Plush feel; durable construction.
- WHERE TO USE: This rug is an ideal backdrop for your master bedroom, family room, or dining room.
- HOW IT'S MADE: Cotton and wool are first knotted and then sheared by hand, which creates a plush feel, unique mottled appearance, and excellent durability.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Some shedding may occur with all hand-knotted rugs. Use a low setting when vacuuming to minimize shedding If shedding still occurs, professional cleaning can help remove loose fibres.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
- 58% Cotton/32% Wool/10% Polyester
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in colour & slight variations in size are expected.
Made in India.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Due to the size and weight of larger rugs, additional shipping charges may apply on rugs larger than 8x10. Please contact us directly for details prior to ordering larger sizes if shipping is required.