The Cary hand knotted and hand sheared wool rug takes one of artist Laura Park's uniquely stylized motifs and creates a 24" repeat for center stage appeal. With a plush feel and an eye-catching, unusual weave that gives excellent durability, this heirloom quality rug brings beauty and colour to all planes of a room.
Please note that pattern scale will vary based on rug sizing.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Plush feel; durable construction.
- WHERE TO USE: This rug is an ideal backdrop for your master bedroom, family room, or dining room.
- HOW IT'S MADE: Cotton and wool are first knotted and then sheared by hand, which creates a plush feel, unique mottled appearance, and excellent durability.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Some shedding may occur with all hand-knotted rugs. Use a low setting when vacuuming to minimize shedding If shedding still occurs, professional cleaning can help remove loose fibres.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
- 41% Cotton/18% Wool/18% Polyester/7% Rayon
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in colour & slight variations in size are expected.
Made in India.
This rug is available for reorder when out of stock. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery of special orders. For rugs 9x12 and larger additional shipping charges will apply.