This purchase is for a set of 20 European sugar packets in clear cellophane. The package includes an attractive sticker on the front and an informative sticker on the back.
During the pre-ban era (before 1915), it was rare to find someone who drank absinthe without first sweetening it with sugar. Hence the reason why there are so many antique accoutrements and ways to add sugar to absinthe.
Our private labeled sugar cubes are the same found in cafés, bars and restaurants throughout Europe.
Absinthe is, and has always been, made to taste to one’s own liking, therefore the amount of sugar used is purely by preference of the drinker.
- Includes 20 packets.
- Packets are individually wrapped, containing 2 cubes each.
- Package measures 2.75" (7 cm) wide x 3.25" (8.2 cm) tall x .5" (1.2 cm) deep.
- Each packets measure 1.25" wide x .625" tall x .375" deep.
- White, medium fine beet sugar.
- White text on green wrapper.
- Imported from Europe.